Monday, November 14, 2011

Once Upon A Time....

Today was not all that interesting. Although with it being a Monday what can you expect?


 Anywho, I did stumble across the new TV show Once Upon A Time, last night. It was the third episode and  difficult to understand unless you had seen prior episodes. So, seeing that this was an extremely interesting show I decided upon watching the previous episodes at hulu.com. I must say that I feel in love with this show instantaneously! BEST. SHOW. EVER. I highly recommend it to anyone out there!
Here's a picture of some of the main characters. I'll try and give a short overview without too many spoilers. The little boy in front, is Henry, the son of the Mayor of Storybrooke (Get it? Story Book). Henry has this book filled with fairy-tales and he believes that everyone is a character from the book (although he has yet to say what he is or if he is anything at all). The woman next to Henry is his birth Mother who is apparently the savior of the book who will defeat the evil queen (who Henry thinks is his Adoptive Mother).
That's all I can tell you without giving the rest away, but I highly recommend you watch it! At the moment I'm obsessed with this show so you will have to bear with me if I refer to it too much. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment