Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Girl In Burgundy

Hello there. I'm The Girl in Burgundy, but you can call me Liz. I guess I'll start with some background information on  myself so you understand where I'm coming from on what I write about. I'm a teenage girl with a small group of friends whom I love very much. I don't want to be popular but I often wonder what it's like. They all hate eachother but act like best friends and the drama....Oh the drama, they should all win Oscar. HAHA. I'm commonly labeled as emo, goth, and depressing but I am none of these; I am an individual. I'm a wannabe authour who doesn't belive in herself enought to finish a book, let alone send one to a publisher. I suppose this shall be all for now as I have a paper to write, but I will write again soon.

2 comments:

  1. AN Oscar! haha Do you think Mrs. B would be happy about that mistake? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oopss......I've never been the best when it comes to grammar haha

    ReplyDelete